PARENTS: Please note that you should allow cookies in order to log into the Parent Area. Further information
We are delighted to have launched a new Parent Portal, in conjunction with the Bryanston Parents' Association.
My School Portal brings together key information about your child's progression, such as:
- Viewing their Bryanston eChart
- Accessing end-of-term reports
- Viewing the main school calendar
- Access to sports and ECA fixtures
- Viewing exam results (to be added shortly)
How to use to my school portal
How to log in
- If this is your first time using the portal, you will need to request a password before you can log in. Please use your email address that is registered with the School (your personal Gmail, Yahoo or Hotmail account -
not the username that ends in @bryanston.co.uk)
- Then click on the green ‘Request Password’ button. This will send a password to your email address
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact email@example.com
New parent directory
Existing parents will see that many of the features remain the same as the former Parent Area, but with one key and exciting change - a Parent Directory.
This new feature will enable parents to opt-in if they want to have their contact details listed, and specify which of their contact details, if any, they are happy to be shared with other parents. Parents will also have the ability to search for contacts of other parents to build their own network.