PARENTS: Please note that you should allow cookies in order to log into the Parent Area. Further information
We are delighted that you are considering Bryanston for your child. We would love you to come and visit us either as part of a small group visit or on an individual visit.
You can visit Bryanston at any stage through the Admissions process, however for Year 9 entry we recommend that you start thinking about a first visit to the school during Year 5, before registering your child.
To book a visit, please call our Admissions Office on 01258 484 633 or complete our enquiry form and our Admissions Team will be happy to help you.
If you are considering Bryanston for Year 9 entry we recommend coming to one of our group visits for a first time visit. If you have already attended a group visit and wish to follow this up with an individual visit please contact us.
Visit us as a family to meet a member of the tutorial staff and have a tour of the school.
You may also have an opportunity to meet our Head.
Individual visit programme
Programme (allow two hours):
- Arrival and coffee
- Conversation with a member of pastoral or tutorial staff
- Tour with a sixth-form student
- Conversation with the Head or a member of the Senior Management Team (subject to availability)
Our Group Visits are an opportunity to visit Bryanston as part of a small group of families (ideal for a first visit) for children in Year 5 onwards. They take place on Friday and Saturday mornings during term-time.
Group Visits are for families considering Bryanston for Year 9 entry, giving you an opportunity to find out more about school life and meet our staff and students.
The visit includes:
- A talk from our Head, Richard Jones, or a member of the Senior Management Team
- An individual tour of the school with a current pupil
- A meeting with a house parent in a boarding house
- An opportunity to talk to academic staff and our Admissions Team
Spring term 2024 group visit dates
- Friday 12 January 2024 - 11.15am
- Saturday 20th January 2024 - 9am
- Friday 2nd February 2024 - 11.15am
- Saturday 24th February 2024 - 9am
- Friday 8th March 2024 - 11.15am
- Saturday 16th March 2024 - 9am
Please contact us to check availability and to book your place.
Visits for Sixth Form
We invite you to attend one of our in-person Information Afternoons giving you an opportunity to find out more about Sixth Form life and meet staff and students.
The afternoon will include:
- Talks from our Head, Richard Jones, and the Assistant Head (Sixth Form), Liz Thornton
- A tour of the School with a Sixth Form pupil
- Talks on the academic and pastoral structures of the School with Tutorial Staff
- An opportunity to talk to Heads of Department about subject specifics
We would be delighted to welcome you to Bryanston for our next Sixth Form Information Afternoon scheduled for Autumn Term 2024. There will be two in-person events and two online sessions in late September / early October. Bookings will open in Spring 2024.