PARENTS: Please note that you should allow cookies in order to log into the Parent Area. Further information
Success for sixth form pupils applying to international universities
The School is delighted to announce that several of its A2 pupils have secured places at a range of top US and Canadian universities, as well as at a host of other international higher education institutions.
In celebrating the breadth of destinations that our pupils head to, we would like to congratulate those with acceptances and offers so far. There may be more to come, as some applications are still being considered and processed.
- Jemima B B, Northeastern University, Boston
- Vasco de C, Georgetown University, Washington D.C.
- Teagan G, UCLA (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Augusta H, Brown University for Chemistry and Classics
- Alex K, McGill University for Engineering, Canada
- Willa M, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Halle N, NYU (New York University)
- Imogen N, University of British Columbia, Vancouver
- Saskia N, IE Madrid
- Eloise P, SCAD: Savannah College of Art and Design, Georgia
- Juliana Q, Parsons, New York
- Rubi R, Bard College, Annandale-on-Hudson, New York
- Ben S, Columbia University, Rowing Scholarship
- Poppy T, Pratt Institute, New York, Art Scholarship
- Coco Z, Berklee College of Music (Boston), scholarship
International Coordinator Lisa Kearney commented: “We have had many more international applications this year and it is wonderful to see these successes. We are incredibly proud of our sixth form pupils for working so hard on their applications and being accepted to continue their education overseas. With the acceptance rate this year for the Ivy League Schools (Columbia and Brown) at an all-time low of less than 5%, this is certainly an achievement worth celebrating.”