Sixth formers hear back on university applications
A total of 107 applications have been sent off and nine pupils have already accepted their final place (all from post applicants exit 18). Around 25 pupils have heard back from all of their university choices and are now making the final decision on where they would like to study.
Congratulations to the following pupils on receiving offers:
- Lucy W has a conditional offer to study Chemistry at Kings College London
- Felix B will be studying Physics with Astrophysics at The University of Bath
- Sumei B-S has an offer to study Modern Languages and Cultures at Durham University
- Jasmine S will be studying Commercial Song Writing at The Academy of Contemporary Music, London
- Zeynep K is off to study History of Art at the Courtauld Institute of Art, London.
In addition, two of our music scholars have been awarded places at two of the UK’s most prestigious music colleges. Kate S, a violinist who won Pro Corda’s Chamber Musician prize last summer, is thrilled to have chosen Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance, having had several offers to consider. Amadea D-G recently played a Mozart Horn Concerto in London with the school orchestra. From September 2019, she will be studying in London at the Royal College of Music.
We look forward to hearing news of all the other offers flooding in to the rest of the year group over the course of this term.