Our aim is to develop inquiring, knowledgeable and caring young people who help to create a better and more peaceful world through intercultural understanding and respect.
The CAS programme at Bryanston follows the IBO’s mission to encourage pupils across the world to become active, compassionate and lifelong learners who understand that every person’s opinions and beliefs, with their differences, is valid and worthy of mutual consideration.
We aim to develop our pupils’ ability to act with integrity and honesty, with a strong sense of fairness, justice and respect for the dignity and the rights of people everywhere. We encourage our pupils to take responsibility for their own actions and the consequences that accompany them.
The CAS programme aims to develop pupils who:
- enjoy and find significance in a range of CAS experiences
- purposefully reflect upon their experiences
- identify goals, develop strategies and determine further actions for personal growth
- explore new possibilities, embrace new challenges and adapt to new roles
- actively participate in planned, sustained, and collaborative CAS projects
- understand they are members of local and global communities with responsibilities towards each other and the environment.