PARENTS: Please note that you should allow cookies in order to log into the Parent Area. Further information
Activities Day is an opportunity for children in Years 7 and 8, registered for entry to Bryanston in 2024 and 2025, to spend a fun day with us. They can try their hand at a wide range of sports and activities, available here as part of our co-curricular programme.
We have divided the activities into three sessions. Please see the list of all activities and select one activity from each session.
We hope children will be adventurous and have a go at something they have not tried before.
PROGRAMME FOR THE DAY
- 10:50: Arrive and register - Concert Hall
- 11:00: Children receive instructions for the day - Bramall Classrooms
- Coffee with the Head and senior members of staff - Coade Hall
- 12:00-13:00: First activities session - Various locations
- 13:05: Lunch - Dining Hall
- 13:45: Children re-register - Bramall Classrooms
- 14:00-15:00: Second activities session - Various locations
- 15:20-16:20: Third activities session - Various locations
- 16:25: Tea for children - Dining Hall
- 16:30: Tea for parents in the Cowley Room with a talk from the Head, Richard Jones, and Director of Admissions, Melanie Burke
- 17:00: Children return to Bramall to re-register and collect their belongings
- 17:15: Parents collect children from the Concert Hall
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01258 484 543.