PARENTS: Please note that you should allow cookies in order to log into the Parent Area. Further information
“Bryanston is not bound by tradition. We are a forward-thinking and outward-looking school, proud of the reputation and calibre of our education...” Headmaster Mark Mortimer
Why study with us?
- Independence - we encourage you to be independent both in terms of your thoughts and your behaviour, ensuring that you are best able to cope with the next stage of your life, whether that be university, employment or something else.
- One-to-one support - we pride ourselves on our unique one-to-one tutorial system, which places great emphasis on individualised care and support, so that every pupil is able to discuss their studies, extra-curricular commitments and their aspirations, as well their challenges and concerns on a weekly basis.
- Choice - we aim to provide a range of subjects and qualifications to enable pupils to choose the right path for their final two years at school, so at Bryanston, you will have the choice of A levels, the IB Diploma Programme and the IB Career-related Programme.
- Independent living - boarding stands you in excellent stead for university and teaches you how to live with others and respect individual differences. It also gives you the opportunity to make lifelong friends.
- Not all work and no play – we understand the importance of offering pupils the chance to explore new activities and interests so that they have a balanced education and live life to the full. We currently offer around 80 different extra-curricular activities (in addition to sport and outdoor education) to inspire, motivate and engage.
- Location - we enjoy an unrivalled situation in the heart of Dorset, surrounded by 400 acres of green space and fresh air.
aTTEND A VIRTUAL VISIT
If you're interested in finding out more, we will be hosting a Virtual Sixth Form Information Afternoon on Friday 9 October 2020.