PARENTS: Please note that you should allow cookies in order to log into the Parent Area. Further information
- Pupils are received into the first year of the school between the ages of 13 and 14 years and are usually admitted in the autumn term. Occasionally, pupils can be admitted at other times in the first year and at the start of the second year.
- The registration form should be completed and returned to the Admissions Registrar, Bryanston School, Blandford Forum, Dorset DT11 0PX with a non-refundable registration fee. Cheques should be made payable to Bryanston School Incorporated. Direct payment can be made to:
Bank: HSBC Bank plc
Account name: Bryanston School Inc
Sort Code: 40 12 18
Account no: 61218093
- After registration, the child’s name is held on the Main Entry List, or the Head’s Reserve List, as advised at point of registration.
- A deposit is payable once the pre-test has been taken and Main Entry List place has been offered. Delayed payments may result in the loss of position on the Main Entry List. If registration takes place within 18 months of the date of entry to the school, the deposit is payable at the same time. The deposit is credited without interest to the final payment of the fees or other sums due to the school on your child’s leaving.
- The registration fee is £200 and the deposit £1000 (subject to review).
- Should the candidate fail the entrance examinations or if the school decides the candidate is unlikely to meet our entry requirements, the deposit will be refunded by the school. Should the candidate be withdrawn before or after the entrance examinations, the deposit will not be refunded.
- In the event of a candidate not being awarded a scholarship, a place at the school cannot be guaranteed unless their name is already on our Main Entry List and the registration fee and the deposit have already been paid.
- It is the responsibility of parents to notify the Admissions Registrar of a change of address or other contact details. The school reserves the right to remove a candidate’s name from the Main Entry List if contact with parents is lost within six months of the start date.
- Each candidate must pass the appropriate entrance examinations for acceptance into the school. In addition, they should be supported by a satisfactory report from their
- previous school.
- On successfully passing the pre-test/entrance examinations, it is the Head who makes an offer of a place at the school. Offers are made at the discretion of the Head, whose decision is final.
- The offer is accepted by completing the Acceptance Form.
- The admission of a pupil is conditional on acceptance of the school’s Standard Terms and Conditions, a copy of which is attached to the Acceptance Form and available on request. The Standard Terms and Conditions are varied from time to time.
Data Protection Bryanston School is committed to the protection of all personal and sensitive data it collects, stores and processes in accordance with the principles and obligations set out in the General Data Protection Regulation and Data Protection Act 2018. Further information can be found in the school’s Privacy Notice Overview and Privacy Notice (Parents, Pupils and Alumni) which can be located on the Bryanston School website.