1. I agree to my child taking part in the Duke of Edinburgh's Gold Award.
2. I declare my child fit enough to take part in the activities.
3. I will notify the organisers of any ailment, allergy, condition or diet that requires the attention of the organisers.
4. I authorise the organisers to act on my behalf in an emergency and to sign on my behalf any consent forms required by medical authorities if they know that it would not be advisable to wait for my own signature.
5. I accept that, whilst all due care and attention will be exercised by the organisers, my child will be required to act responsibly and in accordance with the prescribed code of behaviour which he/she has been given. I agree to the organisers reserving the right to send my child home if he/she will not comply with this code.
6. I accept that, though risk assessments are undertaken, an element of risk will exist with some activities.
7. I am aware that there will be various charges for the expeditions, depending which style my child chooses to complete - those costs will be added to termly bills as and when relevant. There is also a £30 DofE registration fee.
8. Alternative methods of transport will be available and these will come at a range of costs, which will be confirmed during the planning stages of the expeditions.
9. In the event of an emergency I may be contacted on the following telephone numbers: