Instructions for Benefactors
US benefactors can donate online with their credit card by using Network for Good.
1. Go to www.networkforgood.org
(opens in a new window)
2. In the I want to contribute
box, enter the amount of US$ you wish to donate (no less than $10).
3. Indicate whether this is a one time or recurring donation and at what frequency.
4. Choose a privacy setting. Please select either "full contact information" or "name and email address only" so that we can thank you.
5. In the Designation
box, please enter the name of the institution you would like to benefit from your donation. In this instance please enter "Bryanston School". Please also indicate the fund to which you would like your donation to be designated.
6. Enter a Dedication
if you wish to make one.
7. Click the ADD TO GIVING CART
8. Double check all the details on the Giving Cart screen and continue with the PROCEED TO CHECKOUT
9. Sign in
: enter your login details or create a new account (by entering your email address and a password) to continue with your donation.
10. Choose online check
or credit card
11. For our records it would be greatly appreciated if you could inform us of your donation through our online Notification Form
* There is a fee of $10 for "online checks" or 4.75% of your credit card donation. Please use an "online check" if possible. For example, if you make a donation of $10,000 by credit card, BSUF will receive $9525. If you give the same amount by on-line check, BSUF will receive $9,990, meaning that $465 more of your gift can be used for future grants to Bryanston.